AT&T is a leading giant in the world’s telecommunications industry, with about 150 million connections across its service areas. AT&T Inc. is a megacorporation with its head office at Whitacre Tower, Dallas, Texas.
The conglomerate company offers services across the Telecommunications, Mass media, Entertainment, and Technology sectors spanning over 58 countries.
About AT&T’s Corporate Office
Since its establishment in 1878, AT&T has moved its corporate office three times. It initially started operations in San Antonio but announced the relocation of the corporate office to One AT&T Plaza in Dallas, Texas, on June 27, 2008.
The company stated that it relocated to have better access to its clients and operations across the globe, to important technology associates, distributors, innovation, and human capital as it continues to expand locally and globally.
Previously in 1992, AT&T Inc. moved its corporate office from St. Louis, Missouri to San Antonio when it was still known as Southwestern Bell Corporation. San Antonio still hosts the Telecom Operations section of the corporation serving domestic and regional customer bases in different states in the U. S.
However, AT&T Mobility’s headquarters remains in Atlanta, Georgia, with buildings in Redmond, Washington, formerly the host of AT&T Wireless. Bedminster, New Jersey, is the base of the corporation’s Global Business Services division, the AT&T Labs, and the original AT&T Corp.
Also, St. Louis still houses AT&T Advertising Solutions, the corporation’s Directory operations.
Other Main Offices of AT&T
AT&T also provides services in numerous areas in the Asia Pacific, with Hong Kong hosting its regional head office.
On November 7, 2014, it announced the acquisition of the Mexican operator, Iusacell, and finalized the buy-out in January 2015.
On April 30, 2015, AT&T bought Nextel Mexico, a wireless operator, from NII Holdings (presently AT&T Mexico).
Major Divisions Of AT&T’s Corporate Office
AT&T Inc. operates via four divisions: Communications, Latin America, WarnerMedia, and Xandr.
Communications: Consumers can get video, cable telecommunications, and internet services from the Communications department. The Entertainment Group, Mobility, FirstNet, and Cable Business units are all parts of the Communications division.
Latin America: The Latin America segment provides entertainment services with virtual operations across Latin America and Mexico. The Latin America division’s business units are Viro and Mexico.
WarnerMedia: The WarnerMedia division develops, distributes, and produces films, television shows, and other content in different mediums. WarnerMedia division’s business units include Home Box Office (HBO), Turner, and Warner Bros.
Xandr: The Xandr division provides advertising administrations.
How To Get In Touch With AT&T
One can AT&T in several ways, including: through email, phone, or letter.
Corporate Office Contact:
Main phone number: (210) 821-4105.
208 S. Akard St., Dallas, TX 75202.
The corporate office has no email address. However, you can reach the CEO here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Care Contact: You can contact any of these phone numbers depending on your issue:
- For wireless support: 800.331.0500 or dial 611 using a mobile device.
- For Internet, Television, or home phone support: 800.288.2020.
- For Enterprise Business Support: 844.211.4653, 877.438.004.
- For Mobility Services: 866.945.8251 (Buy or Add New Service), 800-331-0500 (Billing or Payments, Manage Account Changes, Repair).
- For internet and networking services: 877.219.3898 (Buy or Add New Service).
- For Voice and collaboration: 877.287.5676 (Buy or Add New Service).
- For Cybersecurity services: 866.792.3278 (Buy or Add New Service).
- For Cloud Solutions: 855.756.9439 (Buy or Add New Service), 877.438.0041(Billing or Payments/Repair), 877.246.0847 (Account Changes).
- AT&T 5G services: 888.740.5209 (Buy or Add New Service).
For further assistance after contacting Customer Service, use this link to the Customer Care V. P.
The community forum is also available for your complaints or info.
Individual Stockholders Contact
- Stockholder Services Mainline: 1-800-351-7221, (210) 351-3327.
- Outside the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico: 781-575-2697.
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
- Institutional Investors Contact: Email: email@example.com.
- Bondholders Contact: Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AT&T wireless Social Media Pages
Commonly Asked Questions:
How Many Branch Offices Does AT&T Inc. Have?
AT&T Inc. operates 96 branch offices in 58 countries.
How To Reach AT&T’s Corporate Office?
You can mail the head office at 208 S. Akard St. Dallas, TX 75202, or call (210) 821-4105.
How Do I Complain To AT&T?
You can call customer service at 800.288.2020, 800.331.0500, or dial 611 using a mobile device.
- Bekins Van Lines Headquarters & Corporate Office Contacts
- Seattle Mariners Headquarters & Corporate Office Contacts
- Turkey Hill Headquarters & Corporate Office Contacts
- Amazon Headquarters & Corporate Office Contacts
- Facebook Headquarters & Corporate Office Contacts
- FedEx Headquarters & Corporate Office Contacts
- Comcast corporation Headquarters & Corporate Office Contacts
- Bank of America Headquarters & Corporate Office Contacts
- Buddy’s Home Furnishing Headquarters & Corporate Office
- Home Depot Headquarters & Corporate Office Contacts