GEICO stands for Government Employees Insurance Company. It’s an American private auto insurance company. In the United States, this Company is the second largest auto insurer. GEICO is Berkshire Hathaway’s wholly-owned subsidiary.
GEICO is headquartered at 5260 Western Avenue, Chevy Chase, Md. 20815. The Company’s Chief Executive Officer is Todd Combs. GEICO CEO’s Email address is Todd.firstname.lastname@example.org. For any major insurance-related problem, you can drop an email here.
However, contact the Company headquarters by phone at 1 (800) 207 – 7847, (800) 861 – 8380, or (301) 986 – 3000. You can also get customer care support through live chat or email.
We conducted in-depth research on GEICO Company and found all its contact information that you need to know. So, let’s get going into the main discussion below:
Overall Information of GEICO Headquarters
|Headquarter||5260 Western Avenue, Chevy Chase, Md. 20815|
|Founding Place||San Antonio, Texas|
|Founders Name||Leo Goodwin & Lillian Goodwin|
|Contact Number||1 (800) 207 – 7847, (800) 861 – 8380, or (301) 986 – 3000|
GEICO CEO Email Address
Todd Combs is the Chief Executive Officer and President of Geico companies. He conducts Geico’s insurance operations. Before heading the company as CEO, he managed Berkshire Hathaway’s multi-billion-dollar portfolio.
Mr. Combs also worked at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods as an insurance analyst and Progressive insurance’s pricing analyst. He also performs important roles in different companies. However, communicating directly with the CEO is quite tough.
Todd.email@example.com is the Geico CEO’s Email address. If you want to raise major insurance concerns, you can write to this email address. Getting a reply from the CEO is hard. Still, if you are lucky enough, you can get it.
GEICO Executive Team Member Contact Details
|Todd Combs||Chief Executive Officer & President||N/A|
|Krishna Ponnamineni||Chief Architect, Claims Systems|
|Anthonette Ward||Editor In Chief, R7 Regional Newsletter|
|Paul Fisher||Chief Pilot|
|Marty Dow||Chief Technologist, CIO Office|
|Rajeev Kumar||Chief Architect & Technical Lead|
|Tim Kneeland||Chief Executive Officer||N/A|
GEICO HR, Media & Financial Contact Details
To contact the HR, Media, and Financial departments of Geico, find the information below:
- HR Contact: Call (800) 207 – 7847 to contact the Human Resource team of Geico. Call Geico’s HR customer service agent at (800) 841 – 2964.
- Media Contact: The press or media team members can quickly contact Geico’s Media team by calling (301) 986 2266. Or, for your media-related inquiry, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Department Contact: Whether you need to make any insurance payment, pay a bill, or solve any financial issue, call (800) 932 – 8872.
For all your insurance needs, get the necessary customer service from Geico by phone, email, chat, or via a local agent.
GEICO Corporate Office Branches In the USA
GEICO is headquartered in Chevy Chase, Md. But it looks to grow its company’s activities throughout the United States. Across the USA, it has several regional offices and retail locations.
Now check out the GEICO corporate office’s locations below:
- Arizona: (Address: 3050 S Martin Luther King Jr. Way Tucson AZ 85713)
- Florida: (Address: 3535 W Pipkin Ed, Lakeland, FL 33811)
- California: (Address: 14111 Danielson Street, Poway, CA, USA)
- Georgia: (Address: 4295 Ocmulgee E Blvd, Macon, GA 31295)
- Hawaii: (Address: 711 Kapiolani Blvd., 3rd Floor Honolulu, HI 96813)
- Iowa: (Address: 2320 Landon Rd, North Liberty, IA 52317)
- Indiana: (Address: 101 W 103rd Street, Indianapolis, IN 46290, USA)
- Kansas: (Address: 11214 Renner Blvd, Lenexa, KS 66219)
- New Jersey: (Address: 2122 Lincoln Hwy, Edison, NJ 08817)
- Maryland: (Address: 1170 Rockville Pike #1A, Rockville, MD 20852)
- New York: (Address: 72 – 02 Austin St, Queens, NY 11375)
Where is GEICO based?
Geico is based out of, or its headquarters is in, Chevy Chase, MD. The address is 5260 Western Avenue, Chevy Chase, Md. 20815.
Who is the CEO of GEICO?
Todd Combs is GEICO’s Chief Executive Officer and President. Mr. Combs responsibly performs the company’s all insurance operations.
Who is GEICO owned by?
Berkshire Hathaway owned Geico. Since 1996 GEICO has become Berkshire Hathaway’s fully-owned subsidiary.