Singapore Airlines is one of the world’s leading carriers. It is renowned for its high standards of customer service. Moreover, it is known for its modern fleet, a comprehensive network covering destinations across the globe, and a commitment to innovation. It consistently ranks among the world’s best airlines due to its luxurious first-class suites, and high-quality in-flight services.
Goh Choon Phong is the Chief Executive Officer of Singapore Airlines. If you want to reach the CEO for any reason, write an email to his professional email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sending an email is the direct way to connect and share your thoughts or concerns with the CEO. But whether you will get a reply or not depends on your luck.
So, today’s guide is all about the details of Singapore Airlines and the CEO’s email. Keep going till the end!
Who Is The CEO of Singapore Airlines?
Goh Choon Phong is the Chief Executive Officer of Singapore Airlines. He started his career at Singapore Airlines (SIA) back in 1990. Over the years, he’s held various high-ranking roles both in Singapore and abroad. He stepped onto SIA’s Board on October 1, 2010, and took over as Chief Executive Officer on January 1, 2011.
Before becoming CEO, Mr. Goh played a crucial role in marketing and regional operations, even leading SIA Cargo as its President. His experience spans several key areas, including Finance, Information Technology, and Commercial Technology. He’s also worked internationally, with assignments in China and Scandinavia.
Outside of SIA, Mr. Goh contributes to several boards and committees. He’s a Board Director at SIA Engineering Company and chairs Budget Aviation Holdings. Also, he is actively involved with the National University of Singapore, serving on its Board of Trustees.
How Can I Contact The Singapore Airlines CEO?
Reaching out to the Singapore Airlines CEO is quite challenging. But don’t worry, you have several options like email, phone, postal mail, or social media. Let’s look at how you can contact Singapore Airline’s CEO, Goh Choon Phong.
- The first one is sending an email to the CEO. Drop a line to Goh Choon Phong at email@example.com. Just keep in mind that he might not always be able to respond.
- If you like to follow the classic approach, send a letter to Singapore Airline’s corporate office at Airline House, 25 Airline Road, Singapore 819829. It’s a direct way to get your message across or send your written correspondence to the CEO.
- Thirdly, you can use social media to contact the CEO. Check whether Mr. Goh Choon Phong is available on Twitter, Instagram, Bloomberg, etc. Try reaching out to him on these platforms.
- Lastly, if you’ve got a severe concern, call the Singapore Airlines headquarters customer support number. Just tell the person who answers that you’re trying to speak with the CEO. They’ll guide you on what to do next.
Is the Singapore Airlines CEO’s Email ID Publicly Available?
Yes! The CEO publicly shares his email and its firstname.lastname@example.org. He believes in keeping an open line of communication with the airline’s users.
Is the Singapore Airlines CEO’s Phone Number Publicly Available?
Getting the Singapore Airlines CEO’s number is hard. But you can dial the airline headquarters’ customer service number at +65 6223 8888 and request a connection to the CEO’s office.
Singapore Airlines CEO Postal Address
If you want to send a letter to the CEO’s postal address, write to Singapore Airlines Ltd., Airline House, 25 Airline Road, Singapore 819829.
Singapore Airlines CEO Social Media Accounts
How Do I Contact the Singapore Airlines Corporate Office?
Singapore Airlines corporate office is at Airline House, 25 Airline Road, Singapore 819829. To contact Singapore Airlines, call +65 6223 8888.
Singapore Airlines Executive Team Contact Details
- Mr Tan Kai Ping – Chief Operations Officer
- Mr Lee Lik Hsin – Chief Commercial Officer
- Ms Jo-Ann Tan – Chief Financial Officer
- Mr Lau Hwa Peng – SVP, Engineering
- Mr George Wang – SVP, Information Technology
- Ms Vanessa Ng Wee Leng – Senior Vice President, Human Resources
How can I contact the CEO of Singapore Airlines?
To contact the Singapore Airlines CEO, you can send him an email at email@example.com or write a letter to his official address.
Where is Singapore Airlines’ corporate office located?
The corporate office is located in the Airline House, 25 Airline Road, Singapore 819829. This is the main hub for the airline’s administrative and operational activities.
Can I send a letter to the CEO of Singapore Airlines?
Yes, you can send a letter addressed to the CEO of Singapore Airlines to their corporate office address.
- What Is the Emirates CEO’s Email Address?
- What Is Southwest Airlines CEO’s Email Address?
- What Is the Korean Air CEO’s Email Address?
- What Is the Turkish Airlines CEO’s Email Address?
- What Is the Air Canada CEO’s Email Address?
- What Is the Bank of America CEO’s Email Address?
- What Is Qatar Airways CEO’s Email Address?
- What Is the Ryanair Airlines CEO’s Email Address?
- What Is the American Airlines Airlines CEO’s Email Address?
- What Is the United Airlines CEO’s Email Address?