The American insurance company State Farm is the USA’s largest auto and property & Casualty insurance provider. In terms of revenue, in 2022, among the American companies list, it ranked 42nd. Over time this company has expanded its financial services arena to banking and mutual funds.
State Farm corporate office is at One State Farm Plaza, Bloomington, IL 61710. Michael Tipsord has assumed the company’s CEO and President role. Call the customer care representatives at 800 – STATE – FARM or (800 – 782 – 8332) for general inquiries. And for technical issues, call 888 – 559 – 1922.
For contacting each department of State Farm for various issues, the contact number is different. After conducting in-depth research, we accumulated all the contact details in this guide. So, let’s go through it.
Overall Information of State Farm Headquarters
|Headquarters||State Farm Insurance, 1 State Farm Plaza, Bloomington, IL 61710|
|Founding Place||Bloomington, Illinois|
|Founders Name||George J. Mecherle|
|Contact Number (General)||800 – STATE – FARM or ( 800 – 782 – 8332)|
|Telephone ( Technical Issues)||888 – 559 – 1922|
|State Farm Facebook|
|State Farm Twitter|
|YouTube||State Farm YouTube|
|State Farm Instagram|
|State Farm LinkedIn|
Other Contact Details Of State Farm Corporate Office
To make a payment, file a claim, or manage the balance on your account, use the information below:
- Home/ Auto/ Property Claims: 800 – SF – CLAIM (800 732 – 5246)
- Life Claims: 877 – 292 – 0398
- Health Claims: 866 – 855 – 1212
- Auto Glass Claims: 888 – 624 – 4410
- Pay Insurance: 800 – 440 – 0998
- Consumer Credit Card Inquiries: 833 – 728 – 0344
- Business Credit Card Inquiries: 833 – 728 – 0345
- Vehicle Loan Inquiries: 866 – 207 – 9079
- Health Savings Accounts Inquiries: 800 – 357 – 6246
- Deposit Account Inquiries: 800 – 890 – 2233 (Consumer) & 800 – 688 – 7119 (Business)
- Supplementary Contracts: 800 – 631 – 4545
- Home Loan Inquiries: 866 – 227 – 4384
- Pay Insurance Mailing Address: State Farm Insurance Companies, Insurance Support Center, PO Box 588002, North Metro, GA 30029.
State Farm CEO Email Address
State Farm’s Chief Executive Officer, President, and Chairman is Michael Tipsord. Since 1988 Michael has been working for the State Farm Insurance Company.
In 2015 Michael was elected as the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer. And in 2016, he joined as the Chairman of the company’s Board.
The State Farm CEO’s official email address is MLTipsord@StateFarm.com. If you have anything important to share with the CEO, post it at this email address. We recommend only posting crucial unsolved issues. Otherwise, you won’t get a reply.
State Farm Corporate Office Executive Team Member Contact Details
|Michael L. Tipsord||Chief Executive Officer, President & Chairman||N/A|
|Mary Schmidt||EVP & Chief Administrative Officer||N/A|
|Fawad Ahmad||Senior Vice President & Chief Digital Officer|
|Paul Smith||EVP & Chief Operating Officer|
|Jon Farney||SVP, Treasurer & Chief Financial Officer||N/A|
|Joe Monk||Senior Vice President, Financial Services|
|Kristyn Cook||SVP, Agency & Marketing|
|Steve McManus||Senior Vice President & General Counsel||N/A|
|Cathy Wallace||SVP & Chief Risk Officer|
|Robert Yi||Senior Vice President, P & C Claims|
State Farm Corporate Office HR, Financial Department & Media Contact Details
- HR Contact: To contact the State Farm’s Human Resources team, call 877. 472. 6648.
- Financial Department Contact: For credit card or financial-related inquiries, call 833 – 728 – 0344.
- Media Contact: The members of the media and reporters can contact the State Farm’s Media Relation team through the following emails:
|Gina Morss – Fischeremail@example.com|
State Farm Board Of Directors
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company’s Board of Directors provides the company with the necessary direction. The Board, based on its governance system, establishes a policy. Also, it supervises, recruits, retains, and evaluates the executive team’s activities.
However, the name of the board members are:
- Dan E. Arvizu
- Charles K. Bobrinskoy
- Keith Block
- James Hackett
- Cary Grace
- Vicki A. O’Meara
- Kate Gebo
- Gary L. Perlin
- Steven C. Williams
- Kenneth J. Worzel
State Farm Corporate Office Branches In The USA
State Farm Insurance Company operates across USA’s different states. Now check out some of its location details.
- Atlanta, Georgia: (Address: 237 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30346)
- Phoenix, Arizona: (Address: 400 East Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85281)
- Bloomington, Central Illinois: (Address: 1 State Farm Plaza, Bloomington, IL 61710)
- Dallas, Texas: (Address: 1251 State Street, Suite 1000, Richardson, TX 75082)
- Greeley, CO: (Address: 1555 Promontory Cir, Greeley, CO 80634, USA)
- Duluth, GA: (Address: 11350 Johns Creek Pkwy, Duluth, GA, 30098, USA)
- Richardson, TX: (Address: 1415 State St, Richardson, TX 75082, USA)
- Sandy Springs, GA: (Address: 237 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30346)
Who is the CEO of State Farm?
Michael Tipsord is State Farm Insurance Company’s Chief Executive Officer, President, and Chairman.
Where is State Farm USA located?
State Farm is headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois.
Can you cancel a claim with State Farm?
Yes! Even if your case has been filed, the company allows you to cancel it.
- Wendy’s Corporate Headquarters Details
- Big Lots Corporate Headquarters Details
- Kohl’s Corporate Headquarters Details
- HEB Corporate Headquarters Details
- U haul Corporate Headquarters Details
- JPMorgan Chase Corporate Headquarters Details
- Marriott Corporate Headquarters Details
- Popeyes Corporate Headquarters Details
- Bojangles Corporate Headquarters Details
- Jobot Corporate Headquarters Details
2 thoughts on “State Farm Corporate Office Contact, CEO Email & HR Phone Number”
I have never ever made a payment to a worse(r) company! It’s almost like asking for directions in a foreign country.
They are very unprofessional. the agent in Wisconsin and his staff seem to be able to give you a policy but when you need answers they reroute, they drop the ball: they’re only good with taking payments and messing up your monthly bill. The claims department keeps dropping the ball. I had a flood in my basement then the claims adjuster didn’t do his job properly I ended up being kicked out of the hotel without warning and I had to sleep in my car with my dog that weekend. The MGR the following Monday could only apologize. I had to contact BBB and I’m still being given the run-around. This is the worse experience that I ever had to face then to top all that my insurance bill keeps going up in the middle of the terms. I wish I never took this insurance. I would have been better off going to Farmer’s Insurance. they truly care about their customers. Between them and my landlord, this has been a complete nightmare for me.