In recent years, TikTok has grown significantly in popularity, especially among younger social media users. The headquarters of TikTok is at 5800 Bristol Pkwy, Los Angeles, CA 90034, United States.
TikTok was initially created by the Chinese tech company Bytedance. Users can make and share brief videos that are frequently set to music.
As the lip-sync app Musical.ly, which was well-liked in North America and Europe, TikTok was introduced in 2016. The app was purchased by Bytedance in 2017 and renamed TikTok. The app quickly became well-liked in China and other Asian countries, and eventually the world.
TikTok Headquarters Contact Information
|5800 Bristol Pkwy, Los Angeles, CA 90034, United States
|Name of the Founder(s)
|TikTok – Home | Facebook
|TikTok | LinkedIn
Executive Team Information
The Chinese company ByteDance is the owner of the social media site TikTok. The following people make up TikTok’s executive team:
|Shou Zi Chew
|Head of Global Brand & Creative
|Head of Public Policy
|President, Global Business Solutions
|Head of Safety
|Global Head of Creator Marketing
|Chief Operating Officer
TikTok Board of Directors
The following information is provided regarding TikTok’s Board of Directors:
- Alex Pache- Director, Business Development
- Alexandria Williams- Creative Strategy Director
- Antonio Fragoso- Global Creative Director
- Ben Markowitz- Director of Music Content Operations
- Brendan Sullivan- Creative and Demand Director
- Brent Thomas- Global Public Policy, Director – Australia and New Zealand at TikTok
- Bryan Cosgrove- Director of Commercial Music & Creative Licensing
- Caroline Goulding- Director and Data Protection Officer
- Christina Kavalauskas- Creative Strategy Director
TikTok various Departments Contact Information
You may receive assistance in a variety of ways from various divisions. Here is the contact information for the various TikTok departments.
TikTok Customer Service
TikTok has various methods for its users to contact in case of complaints and various inquiries. You can use their given E-mail or use their feedback forms.
To contact TikTok using email, see below-
- To report a problem, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback can be sent to email@example.com
- Advertisement-related inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For advertisement complaints, contact email@example.com
- For inquiries regarding press, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For the majority of situations, You can get a hold of TikTok using the feedback form on their website. For the feedback form, visit Share your feedback | TikTok.
TikTok Job Enquiry Information
Online applications are accepted for internships and jobs at TikTok. TikTok frequently has job openings in a variety of industries and locations. Visit TikTok Careers to look for jobs in TikTok and submit an application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is TikTok a privately held or public company?
TikTok is a privately held company. The Chinese tech company Bytedance, which Zhang Yiming founded in 2012, owns and runs TikTok. With a valuation of more than $100 billion, Bytedance is one of the biggest technology companies in the world.
How do I check the status of my TikTok application?
After logging in to the TikTok careers website, you can view the status of your applications under “My applications.” HR will get in touch with you if they think your profile fits. Be aware that on TikTok’s careers website, applications submitted through unofficial job sites won’t appear under “My applications.”
More Related Articles:
- Facebook Corporate Office Contact
- Intel Amazon Corporate Office Contact
- Amazon Corporate Office Contact
- AT&T Corporate Office Contact
- Procter & Gamble Corporate Office Contact
- Bank of America Corporate Office Contact