The British company Vodafone Group Plc. is a multinational telecommunications company. It is headquartered in Newbury, Berkshire, England, but it operates globally in several countries. Predominantly it operates services in Asia, Europe, Africa & Oceania.
Margherita Della Valle is appointed as the new CEO of Vodafone in 2023. After conducting hard work, we discovered the Vodafone CEO’s Email address. By revealing these email IDs, we have unlocked an exciting opportunity for you to communicate with the CEO.
However, to initiate the direct communication line with the CEO, simply email to her at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. While sharing your thoughts or concerns with the CEO, keep your emails respectful, professional, and focused on the relevant matters.
There is much more to learn in today’s guide about the Vodafone CEO. So let’s dive into the main discussion below:
Who Is The CEO Of Vodafone?
Margherita Della Valle is Vodafone’s Group Chief Executive & Chief Financial Officer. On July 27, 2018, she was appointed as the Vodafone Group Plc.’s Board member and Group Chief Financial Officer. And on January 1, 2023, Margherita assumed the company’s Chief Executive Officer role.
From 2015 to 2018, Margherita worked as Vodafone’s Deputy Chief Financial Officer. Margherita was Vodafone’s European region’s Chief Financial Officer and Group Financial Controller. Also, in Italy, her role was Vodafone’s Chief Financial Officer.
She started her career in Omnitel Pronto Italia, and later, in 1994, it became named Vodafone. In addition, in July 2020, Margherita became the Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.’s non-executive director.
How Can I Contact The Vodafone CEO?
Contacting a large corporation like Vodafone’s CEO requires professionalism and persistence. Following the ways below, approach communication with the CEO with a constructive and respectful mindset.
If you follow the ways below, you can get an opportunity to engage with the CEO, Margherita Della Valle.
- The first and easiest way of communication is writing an email to the CEO at her professional email addresses email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find out Vodafone’s direct channel for communication with its CEO. It can be through online contact forms, executive office phone numbers or email addresses.
- If using the direct contact information, you fail to communicate with the CEO, then consider leveraging professional networking platforms like LinkedIn. Also, you can follow her on other social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
Is the Vodafone CEO’s Email ID Publicly Available?
After conducting in-depth research and hard work, we found the Vodafone CEO’s email ID and will make it public. The CEO’s best professional email addresses are email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO’s email ID’s easy availability ensures direct and immediate communication. Also, it encourages the customers and employees to provide feedback and suggestions to the CEO.
Is the Vodafone CEO’s Phone Number Publicly Available?
Unfortunately, Vodafone CEO’s professional or personal phone numbers are unavailable. But the Vodafone corporate office, like other large corporations, has its official phone number through which you can attempt to interact with the CEO.
What Is Vodafone CEO Postal Address?
The postal address of the Vodafone CEO is the official channel of connecting with him. Vodafone’s headquarters address is its CEO’s professional postal address as well.
Send your inquiries directly to her postal address Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Vodafone CEO Social Media Accounts
The social media accounts of the Vodafone CEO are the easiest way of connecting with her. Identify her official accounts and subscribe or follow these profiles to stay updated about her latest news, posts, and announcements.
By liking, sharing, and commenting, you can actively engage with the post and create a way to reach the CEO. However, Vodafone CEO’s social media accounts links are:
- Facebook – Margherita Della Valle Facebook
- LinkedIn – Margherita Della Valle LinkedIn
- Bloomberg – Margherita Della Valle Bloomberg
- Instagram – Margherita Della Valle Instagram
How Do I Contact The Vodafone Corporate Office?
Vodafone Group Plc. ‘s global headquarters is in Newbury, United Kingdom. Its corporate office address is Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
- Customer Service Phone Number: 0808 040 8408 or Dial 191 from Vodafone or 0333 3040 191 (From Any Other Phone)
- Customer Service Email Address: email@example.com & GroupMedia@vodafone.com
Vodafone Corporate Office Executive Team Contact Details
- Margherita Della Valle – Group Chief Executive Officer
- Vinod Kumar – CEO, Vodafone Business
- Scott Petty – Chief Technology Officer, Vodafone Group
- Leanne Wood – Chief Human Resources Officer
- Serpil Timuray – Chief Executive Officer, Europe Cluster
- Joakim Reiter – Chief External & Corporate Affairs Officer
- Philippe Rogge – CEO, Vodafone Germany
How can I make a formal complaint to Vodafone?
The fastest way to formally complain to Vodafone is to call its customer care hotline at 0808 040 8408 or Dial 191 from Vodafone. Call these numbers and share your problem with the representative. Soon the support team will solve your problem.
How do I contact Vodafone?
To contact Vodafone from a landline or other mobile, dial 0333 304 0191 (Standard Charges apply). And from your Vodafone mobile, dial 191 to contact this company.
How do I contact the Vodafone CEO?
- What is Walmart CEO’s Email Address?
- What is Amazon CEO’s Email Address?
- What is AT&T CEO’s Email Address?
- What is FedEx CEO’s Email Address?
- What is Home Depot CEO’s Email Address?
- What is Snapchat CEO’s Email Address?
- What is Verizon CEO’s Email Address?
- What is Washington Post Email Address?
- What is Frontier Airlines CEO’s Email Address?
- What is Comcast CEO’s Email Address?
- What is Zions Bancorporation CEO’s Email Address?